Wednesday, June 19, 2024

Atualizado em 19/06/24

Cartucho THE BEATLES: 122 músicas

George Harrison - All Things Must Pass
George Harrison – Blow Away
George Harrison - Give Me Love
George Harrison - If Not For You
George Harrison - Love Comes To Everyone
George Harrison - My Sweet Lord
George Harrison - Run Of The Mill
George Harrison - Soft-Hearted Hana
George Harrison - Sue Me, Sue You Blues
George Harrison - Try Some Buy Some
George Harrison - What Is Life
John Lennon - (Just Like) Starting Over
John Lennon - How Do You Sleep
John Lennon - Imagine
John Lennon - Jealous Guy
John Lennon - Mind Games
John Lennon - Stand By Me
John Lennon - Woman
Paul Mccartney - Another Day
Paul Mccartney - Bluebird
Paul Mccartney - Jet
Paul Mccartney - Junior's Farm
Paul Mccartney - Let 'Em In
Paul Mccartney - Let Me Roll It
Paul Mccartney - Listen To What The Man Said
Paul Mccartney - Live And Let Die
Paul Mccartney - Maybe I'm Amazed
Paul Mccartney - Monkberry Moon Delight
Paul Mccartney - Mrs. Vandebilt
Paul Mccartney - My Love
Paul Mccartney - Silly Love Songs
Paul Mccartney - Uncle Albert / Admiral Halsey
Paul Mccartney - Venus And Mars & Spirits Of Ancient Egypt
Ringo Starr - It Don't Come Easy
Ringo Starr - Photograph
The Beatles - A Day In The Life
The Beatles - A Hard Day's Night
The Beatles - Across The Universe
The Beatles - All My Loving
The Beatles - And I Love Her
The Beatles - Baby You're A Rich Man
The Beatles - Back In The Ussr
The Beatles - Ballad Of John & Yoko
The Beatles - Because
The Beatles - Being For The Benefit Of Mr Kite
The Beatles - Birthday
The Beatles - Can't Buy Me Love
The Beatles - Come Together
The Beatles - Do You Want To Know A Secret
The Beatles - Don't Let Me Down
The Beatles - Don't Let Me Down
The Beatles - Drive My Car
The Beatles - Eleanor Rigby
The Beatles - Fixing A Hole
The Beatles - For You Blue
The Beatles - From Me To You
The Beatles - Get Back
The Beatles - Getting Better
The Beatles - Girl
The Beatles - Glass Onion
The Beatles - Golden Slumbers, Carry That Weight, The End
The Beatles - Help!
The Beatles - Helter Skelter
The Beatles - Here Comes The Sun
The Beatles - Here, There And Everywhere
The Beatles - Hey Jude
The Beatles - I Am The Walrus
The Beatles - I Feel Fine
The Beatles - I Me Mine
The Beatles - I Need You
The Beatles - I Saw Her Standing There
The Beatles - I Should Have Known Better
The Beatles - I Want To Hold Your Hand
The Beatles - If I Fell
The Beatles - If I Needed Someone
The Beatles - In My Life
The Beatles - I've Got A Feeling
The Beatles - Lady Madonna
The Beatles - Let It Be
The Beatles - Love Me Do
The Beatles - Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds
The Beatles - Martha My Dear
The Beatles - Maxwell Silver Hammer
The Beatles - Mean Mr Mustard, Polithene Pam, She Came In Throu
The Beatles - Michelle
The Beatles - Mother Nature's Son
The Beatles - Norwegian Wood
The Beatles - Nowhere Man
The Beatles - Obladi Oblada
The Beatles - Octopus Garden
The Beatles - Oh Darling
The Beatles - Old Brown Shoe
The Beatles - One After 909
The Beatles - Penny Lane
The Beatles - Ps I Love You
The Beatles - Rain
The Beatles - Revolution
The Beatles - Rocky Racoon
The Beatles - Sexy Sadie
The Beatles - She Came In Through The Bathroom Window
The Beatles - She Loves You
The Beatles - She's Leaving Home
The Beatles - Something
The Beatles - Strawberry Fields Forever
The Beatles - Taxman
The Beatles - The Fool On The Hill
The Beatles - The Long And Winding Road
The Beatles - This Boy
The Beatles - Ticket To Ride
The Beatles - Till There Was You
The Beatles - Twist And Shout
The Beatles - Two Of Us
The Beatles - We Can Work It Out
The Beatles - When I'm Sixty-Four
The Beatles - While My Guitar Gently Weeps
The Beatles - With A Little Help From My Friends
The Beatles - Yellow Submarine
The Beatles - Yesterday
The Beatles - You Never Give Me Your Money
The Beatles - Your Mother Should Know
The Beatles - You've Gonna Lose That Girl
The Beatles - You've Got To Hide Your Love Away

No comments:

Post a Comment